SM spiral mixers are modern devices for mixing all types of dough.
Mixing is performed through rotary movements of the bowl and mixing arm. This ensures complete and accurate mixing of dough within the entire area of the bowl. The spiral shape of the mixing arm ensures intensive mixing and proper aeration. The mixing arm has two rotary speeds selected depending on the applied technology and type of dough.
- Silent operation of the device.
- Easy assembly at the customer’s site.
- Manual or automatic operating mode.
- Hydraulic system applied in mechanisms for fastening the rack to the bowl and head lowering/lifting.
- Direct drive of the bowl ensured by a frication gear.
Spiral mixers are available in four sizes:
- SM 175
- SM 250
- SM 340
- SM 500